Welcome to Southeast Asian Ministries USA/CANADA
Front Row, from left to right - Rev. Sokurt Suos and Rev. Chieu Pham
Back Row from left to right - Dr. Roberto Hodgson, Rev. Zozum Kuihon and Rev. Anong Nhim
Southeast Asian Ethnic Ministries Facilitator Role and Function
1. The Facilitator is available to arrange meetings with district superintendents and district leaders to help formulate and implement church planting strategies.
2. Upon the approval of the district superintendent, visit churches and pastors who express a desire to sponsor culture specific congregations.
3. Upon the approval of the district superintendent, visit to culture-specific congregations that express the need for consultation in leadership development.
4. Recommend potential pastors for new and existing congregations.
5. Assist district superintendents, when requested, in the development of strategies for new initiative among specific people groups.
Southeast Asian Ministries Unique Mission
1. Southeast Asian Ministries “exists to support districts, pastors, local churches, and leaders in the task of making Christlike disciples among Southeast Asian groups in the U.S. and Canada.”
2. Encourage the development of strategy, initiative, and resources to reach the USA/Canada mission field through the visionary leadership of Southeast Asian Facilitators and Strategy Committee.
3. Facilitate the creation of resources for pastors, local congregations, and for ministerial preparation through the strategy committee;
4. Utilize as strategy committee members, church leaders who are committed to establishing the Kingdom of God in the hearts of Southeast Asian people in their communities.