NexGen Challenge Training- MidAmerica Nazarene University
Participants have one track option at this church planting training: NexGen Challenge Training.
NexGen Challenge Training – The purpose of the NexGen Challenge training is to inspire next generation leaders to embrace church planting to reach the world for Christ. This material was designed to challenge teenagers and young adults to engage in the Great Commission. The ultimate goal is to help them understand their importance to pass on their faith to future generations. At the end of this training, each participant will be challenged to get involved with what God is doing.
In this training participants learn:
- 10 Biblical Principles of Next Generation Leaders
- Why Church Planting is Vital
- The Impact of Good Choices
- Ministry Landmines Next Generation Leaders Must Avoid
- The Importance of Mentoring
- Myths and Truths about the Next Generation
April 16, 2016 10:00 am until April 16, 2016 5:30 pm