Church Planting Training hosted by the Wisconsin District (CPE/CPC)
September 28-30, 2017
Participants have two track options at this church planting training: Church Planting Essentials (CPE) and Churches Planting Churches (CPC)
Church Planting Essentials is church planting "basic training." It is ideal for church plant pastors. The materials were created by Dynamic Church Planting International, based upon years of working in mission areas where the church is expanding rapidly. It is 3 full days, and teaches how to:
- Organize and refine your vision, purpose, strategies, and timeline early, so that you have a clear plan for the future.
- Use Biblical principles for church planting in everything you do.
- Recognize and avoid common church planting "land mines".
Churches Planting Churches is church sponsorship 101. It is ideal for pastors of sponsoring churches. It was also developed by Dynamic Church Planting International and lasts 3 days. The sessions in this training equip you to:
- Answer fears and objections to church planting
- Determine the involvement of the mother church
- Find resources needed to fund the daughter church
- Overcome common barriers in the new work
- Recruit a church planter and leadership
- Create your own personalized V.I.P. (Vision-Involvement-Plan)
Racine Community Church of the Nazarene
8440 Spring Street
Mt Pleasant, WI 53406
Comfort Inn (Breakfast Included)
1154 Prairie Drive
Racine, WI 53406
Request the block of rooms under "Community Church of the Nazarene." Reservations must be made prior to Wednesday, August 30th. After that date, the rooms will no longer be held at the discounted rate.
Participants are responsible for their hotel (see above) and evening meals on Thursday; a BBQ dinner will be provided on Friday evening.
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. each day