Church Planting Training Hosted by TNU, Center 4 Church Multiplication, Trevecca Community Church, & MidSouth District (CPE/CPC/NCD/CT)
October 3-5, 2017
Participants have three track options at this church planting training: Church Planting Essentials (CPE), Churches Planting Churches (CPC) or New Church Dynamics (NCD). Additionally, there will be Certified Trainer training on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Church Planting Essentials is church planting "basic training." It is ideal for church plant pastors. The materials were created by Dynamic Church Planting International, based upon years of working in mission areas where the church is expanding rapidly. It is 3 full days, and teaches how to:
- Organize and refine your vision, purpose, strategies, and timeline early, so that you have a clear plan for the future.
- Use Biblical principles for church planting in everything you do.
- Recognize and avoid common church planting "land mines."
Churches Planting Churches is church sponsorship 101. It is ideal for pastors of sponsoring churches. It was also developed by Dynamic Church Planting International and lasts 3 days. The sessions in this training equip you to:
- Answer fears and objections to church planting
- Determine the involvement of the mother church
- Find resources needed to fund the daughter church
- Overcome common barriers in the new work
- Recruit a church planter and leadershipCreate your own personalized V.I.P. (Vision-Involvement-Plan)
New Church Dynamics is a three-day event providing practical tools to implement systems for growing a dynamic, missional church. It addresses how to:
- Help plant "dynamic" churches.
- Increase the survival rate for new churches.
- Develop a plan to provide fresh hope and direction.
- Help achieve community transformation.
- Help ensure reproduction.
- Assess current status, envision what needs to change, and generate a plan
In addition to these training tracks, there is Certified Trainer training that equips and certifies participants to re-teach the materials in their local context. It is provided at no extra cost. Those wishing to be certified must attend two sessions in the evening. Certified Trainer training is identical for all tracks and need only be taken once.
Trevecca Nazarene University
333 Murfreesboro Pike
Nashville, TN 37210
Club Hotel (Breakfast Included)
2435 Atrium Way
Nashville, TN 37214
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Nashville Airport (Food Available for Purchase)
2424 Atrium Way
Nashville TN 37214
Courtyard Nashville Airport (Food Available for Purchase)
2508 Elm Hill Pike
Nashville, TN 37214
$35 (includes three meals; course materials provided free of charge)
Oct. 3-5, Tuesday – Thursday: 8:30am-5:00pm, CPE/CPC/NCD
Oct. 3 & 4, Tues-Wed. Evening – 7:00pm-9:30pm, CT
If you wish to attend the DCPI Summit which occurs after this training (on October 5-6), please visit this event page to register for that summit..