Church Planting Training Hosted by the Association of Independent Methodists (NCD/CT)
September 7-9, 2017
Participants have one track option at this church planting training: New Church Dynamics (NCD). Additionally, there will be Certified Trainer training before and after this event.
New Church Dynamics (NCD) is a three-day event providing practical tools to implement systems for growing a dynamic, missional church. It addresses how to:
- Help plant "dynamic" churches.
- Increase the survival rate for new churches.
- Develop a plan to provide fresh hope and direction.
- Help achieve community transformation.
- Help ensure reproduction.
- Assess current status, envision what needs to change, and generate a plan
In addition to these training tracks, there is Certified Trainer training (CT) that equips and certifies participants to re-teach the materials in their local context. It is provided at no extra cost. Those wishing to be certified must attend a session before their track begins and another session when their track has finished.
Harvest Pointe Methodist Church (Meeting at Inside-Out Ministries)
103 Gin Oaks Court
Madison, Alabama 35758
- Thursday, September 7 from 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Saturday, September 9 from 12:30 - 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, September 7 from 1:00 - 9:00 p.m.
- Friday, September 8 from 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, September 9 from 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
$35 (includes course registration fee, three lunches, and snacks; course materials provided free of charge)
Contact the Association Office at (601) 362-1301 or email the office for registration information