Church Planting Training Hosted by the Florida District (CPE/CPC) English & Spanish Available on Select Tracks
May 10-12, 2017
Participants have two track options at this church planting training: Church Planting Essentials (CPE- English or Spanish) or Churches Planting Churches (CPC- English Only).
Church Planting Essentials (English or Spanish) is church planting "basic training." It is ideal for church plant pastors. The materials were created by Dynamic Church Planting International, based upon years of working in mission areas where the church is expanding rapidly. It is 3 full days, and teaches how to:
- Organize and refine your vision, purpose, strategies, and timeline early, so that you have a clear plan for the future.
- Use Biblical principles for church planting in everything you do.
- Recognize and avoid common church planting "land mines".
Churches Planting Churches (English Only) is church sponsorship 101. It is ideal for pastors of sponsoring churches. It was also developed by Dynamic Church Planting International and lasts 3 days. The sessions in this training equip you to:
- Answer fears and objections to church planting
- Determine the involvement of the mother church
- Find resources needed to fund the daughter church
- Overcome common barriers in the new work
- Recruit a church planter and leadership
- Create your own personalized V.I.P. (Vision-Involvement-Plan)
$50 (includes registration fee, three lunches, and snacks; course materials provided free of charge)
Home2 Suites by Hilton Gainesville (Breakfast Included)
2115 SW 13th Street
Gainesville, Florida 32608
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Each Day