Church Planting Training hosted by the Southwest Indiana District (CPE/CPC/CT)
May 23-25, 2017
Participants have three track options at this church planting training: Church Planting Essentials (CPE) or Churches Planting Churches (CPC). Additionally, there will be Certified Trainer (CT) training.
Church Planting Essentials is church planting "basic training." It is ideal for church plant pastors. The materials were created by Dynamic Church Planting International, based upon years of working in mission areas where the church is expanding rapidly. It is 3 full days, and teaches how to:
- Organize and refine your vision, purpose, strategies, and timeline early, so that you have a clear plan for the future.
- Use Biblical principles for church planting in everything you do.
- Recognize and avoid common church planting "land mines."
Churches Planting Churches is church sponsorship 101. It is ideal for pastors of sponsoring churches. It was also developed by Dynamic Church Planting International and lasts 3 days. The sessions in this training equip you to:
- Answer fears and objections to church planting
- Determine the involvement of the mother church
- Find resources needed to fund the daughter church
- Overcome common barriers in the new work
- Recruit a church planter and leadership
- Create your own personalized V.I.P. (Vision-Involvement-Plan)
In addition to these training tracks, there is Certified Trainer training that equips and certifies participants to re-teach the materials in their local context. It is provided at no extra cost. Those wishing to be certified must attend a session before their track begins and another session when their track has finished. Certified Trainer training is identical for both tracks and need only be taken once.
Valley Mission Church of the Nazarene
110 Hillcrest Way
Bedford, IN 47421
$35 (Includes registration and three lunches; course materials provided free of charge)
Holiday Inn Express (Breakfast Included)
2800 Express Drive
Bedford, Indiana 47421
$119.99 plus tax per night for Double/King
- CT Training Occurs Tuesday and Thursday evening from 5:30-9:00 p.m.
- CPE/CPC Training Occurs on Tuesday-Thursday from 8:30-4:30 p.m.